Quantcast

user defined groups adding and receiving

user defined groups adding and receiving

madhavareddy.b

Hi Team.

We were using quickfix/j for receiving the trades from third party
platform, from this previously we are not receiving custom groups data
recently users were trying to put the custom message that can be used for
some other purpose. We are able receiving the data but not able to find any
api to capture and parse the data with the api.  So some one can help me to
understand how the acceptor will send the custom group data and at the same
time how to get the same data by the initiator.

After searching from the internet got some idea but not sure whether it
will useful or not( currently we don't have the test environment). Suggest
me

quickfix.fix42.MarketDataSnapshotFullRefresh.NoMDEntries group =
  new quickfix.fix42.MarketDataSnapshotFullRefresh.NoMDEntries();

Thanks,
Madhava Reddy Bollu,
9866850422.

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.intellectdesign.com