Quantcast

quickfixj jars regeneration forced me to reduce mina-core jar version

quickfixj jars regeneration forced me to reduce mina-core jar version

Luba Zlatin

Good afternoon,

I changed my data dictionary file, regenerated quickfixj jars by "ant jar" and replaced quickfixj-all-1.6.1.jar by the generated quickfixj-all-my_suffix.jar.

I got  an exception:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.mina.common.ByteBufferAllocator.

The only way I have found to solve the problem is to replace mina-core-2.0.9.jar by mina-core-1.1.1.jar, but I do not want to reduce the version of mina-core jar. I tried to regenerate  quickfixj jars with mina-core-2.0.9.jar instead of mina-core-1.1.1.jar, but it did not help.

I would appreciate your help.

Re: quickfixj jars regeneration forced me to reduce mina-core jar version

well, that documentation surely needs an update.QFJ is now Maven based. So you need to get the
source from github and compile it using maven.
https://github.com/quickfix-j/quickfixj/tree/QFJ_1_6_x
Then compile with "mvn package".

Cheers,
Chris.