getting QFJ source specifically Banzai

Peter Adelmann

I’m working in Eclipse and trying to import the QFJ source(specifically banzai) into a blank project I have created. Using git I was instructed to use the following url to clone the repository:

Clone the repo: https://github.com/quickfix-j/quickfixj/tree/master/quickfixj-examples/banzai

However I get an error when trying to clone this. It’s forced me to clone the master and try and get the code from the working tree which doesn’t work, and results in  over 1k errors when trying to build, most of which appear to be resolution based.

Does anyone have a good recipe on how to do this? I’m really just trying to get Banzai working but think I need the entire project. I may be mistaken.

Thanks for reading.

Peter Adelmann

Investment Advisory Services are offered through RobustWealth, a registered investment adviser. Please remember that securities cannot be purchased, sold or traded via e-mail or voice message system. This email transmission and any documents, files or previous email messages attached to it may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read this transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution, or any action or omission of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone at (609) 483-8101 or return and delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.

getting QFJ source specifically Banzai

Peter Adelmann

Nevermind….silly question.

Thanks,