field not found error

madhavareddy.b

Hi Team,

When we received the message (ex : 8) , not receiving the tag 236 (Yield)
from the service, so whenever application  calling the api
(executionReport.getYield()) giving error as Field Not Found, With my
analysis in fix44.xml the Yield tag is located under a component as
yielddata it is not a mandatory. Can anyone provide inputs on this why
service is not giving the value for the 236 tag.

Kindly let me know if any queries.

Thanks,
Madhava Reddy Bollu,
9866850422.

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.intellectdesign.com

Re: field not found error

Øyvind Matheson Wergeland

You must check all optional fields with isSet before accessing.

 -Øyvind