Quantcast

Testing/Simulation

web user

Are there an open source tool to replay fix messages based on incoming messages? I want to create a test harness for my application where I send in some sample market/limit orders and want to automatically simulate partial/full/reject states.

I'm currently using

It has not been updated since 2009 but still works great. It's just very very tedious and would love to automate some of the messages.

Any suggestions?

Re: Testing/Simulation

Colin DuPlantis

You can log in to our simulated exchange at: exchange.marketcetera.com:7004. It will send ack ERs automatically and, if there is another side present to your trade, will send fills as well. You can always provide the other side to your own trades ahead of, or during your test for full automation.

On 5/12/16 5:00 AM, web user wrote:

Are there an open source tool to replay fix messages based on incoming messages? I want to create a test harness for my application where I send in some sample market/limit orders and want to automatically simulate partial/full/reject states.

I'm currently using

It has not been updated since 2009 but still works great. It's just very very tedious and would love to automate some of the messages.

Any suggestions?

Colin DuPlantis
Chief Architect, Marketcetera
Download, Run, Trade
800.819.2928 x101 +1.541.306.6556
http://www.marketcetera.org

Re: Testing/Simulation

Colin DuPlantis

Can't remember off the top of my head. Give it a shot. If you have any questions, let me know.

On 5/12/16 7:24 AM, web user wrote:

That is great and helpful. How does it handle custom tags? Will it just ignore them?

Regards,

WU

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 9:23 AM, Colin DuPlantis <[hidden email]> wrote:
QuickFIX/J
Support: http://www.quickfixj.org/support/

[...]

<a moz-do-not-send="true" href="tel:800.819.2928%20x101" value="+18008192928" target="_blank">800.819.2928 x101 <a moz-do-not-send="true" href="tel:%2B1.541.306.6556" value="+15413066556" target="_blank">+1.541.306.6556
http://www.marketcetera.org