Quantcast

Reg : How to capture Custom group fields

Reg : How to capture Custom group fields

madhavareddy.b

Hi Team,

I am not able to capture custom group fileds data for the 9613 this tag is
repeated also, can anyone suggest me with the logic in java how to capture
the custom group fields,

Thanks,
Madhava Reddy Bollu,
9866850422.

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.intellectdesign.com

Re: Reg : How to capture Custom group fields

Grant Birchmeier

Please look at the docs, and then tell us what you tried and where you are having trouble.

Relevant sections:
-> "Receiving Messages"
-> "User Defined Fields"

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 5:01 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Connamara Systems, LLC
Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.