Quantcast

Re: turning off message validation

Grant Birchmeier

Lakshmi,

Turning off message validation is rarely a good idea.

Usually people who want to do that just haven't figured out how to configure their DD correctly.

I'm very curious why you think this is necessary.  If you need help configuring your DD, please ask.

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 4:56 AM, Christoph John <[hidden email]> wrote:

Link to the documentation is in the header of every mail on the mailing list.
But should be something like ValidateMessages = N

Am 29. April 2017 09:15:17 MESZ schrieb Lakshmi <[hidden email]>:

can you let me know how to turn off message validation plz?