Re: Sample POJO Fix Application for generatingload

Re: Sample POJO Fix Application for generatingload

QuickFIX/J Documentation:
QuickFIX/J Support:

As i mentioned before, if all you need are ways to generate orders
w/out validating any of the messages coming back, then you can use our
OrderLoader tool.
If you are interested, let me know and I can work with you on getting
that set up.

If you need additional verification, or if the
Orderloader/Marketcetera OMS is too much overhead for you, then sorry,
i don't know of anything else. You may be able to look at the
OrderLoader source code to re-purpose it for your goals though if you
can point it directly at some target instead of Marketcetera OMS.

hope this helps.