Quantcast

Re: QuickFIX/C++ on Visual Studio 2015

Grant Birchmeier

There was no reason to send this to the QF/n and QF/J mailing lists.  We're not building the C++ quickfix, so we don't know.

​Also​, please don't reply to existing questions with new unrelated questions.  Send a new mail with a new subject line.

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 2:33 PM, Andrew Ramsaran <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Is Quickfix C++ current api supported on Visual Studio 2015?  If not, what's the highest version of Visual studio it can compile on?

Andrew Ramsaran
Jefferies LLC