Not able to receive messages when I send resendrequest

Not able to receive messages when I send resendrequest

madhavareddy.b

Hi Team,

Currently I am integrating the resendRequest feature to my application. But when I send a resend request to the Acceptor they will responded with all the missing orders which users have placed. Those I can able to see in the fix messages.log. But my application is not received those messages automatically eventhough I have implemented messagecracker methods like onMessage. Is any one can help me on this.

Thanks,
Madhava,

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only. If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited. Visit us at http://www.intellectdesign.com

Re: Not able to receive messages when I send resendrequest

you should get them in the fromApp() callback of your class that implements the Application interface.

Note: be careful with sending ResendRequests by yourself. Actually all of the session-level related
stuff is handled by QFJ.

Chris.

On 10/05/17 12:45, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> Currently I am integrating the resendRequest feature to my application. But when I send a resend
> request to the Acceptor they will responded with all the missing orders which users have placed.
> Those I can able to see in the fix *messages.log. *But my application is not received those
> messages automatically eventhough I have implemented messagecracker methods like onMessage. Is any
> one can help me on this.
>

> Thanks,
> Madhava,
> *
> This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended
> recipient(s) only. If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to
> you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use,
> any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or
> publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended
> recipient/s is strictly prohibited. Visit us at http://www.intellectdesign.com
> *

Re: Not able to receive messages when I send resendrequest

You should also check your event log. Maybe there is an error condition that prevents the messages
from being forwarded to the fromApp() callback.

Chris.

On 10/05/17 14:38, Christoph John wrote:

> Hi,
>
> you should get them in the fromApp() callback of your class that implements the Application interface.
>
> Note: be careful with sending ResendRequests by yourself. Actually all of the session-level related
> stuff is handled by QFJ.
>
> Chris.
>

> On 10/05/17 12:45, [hidden email] wrote:
>> QuickFIX/J Documentation: http://www.quickfixj.org/documentation/
>> QuickFIX/J Support: http://www.quickfixj.org/support/
>>

>> Hi Team,
>>
>> Currently I am integrating the resendRequest feature to my application. But when I send a resend
>> request to the Acceptor they will responded with all the missing orders which users have placed.
>> Those I can able to see in the fix *messages.log. *But my application is not received those
>> messages automatically eventhough I have implemented messagecracker methods like onMessage. Is any
>> one can help me on this.
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Madhava,
>> *
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended
>> recipient(s) only. If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to
>> you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use,
>> any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or
>> publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended
>> recipient/s is strictly prohibited. Visit us at http://www.intellectdesign.com
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> *

quickfix website is not reachable

LUISSINT Bruno (EXT)

I would like to consult quickfixj documentation but website is Off.

Do you know if maintenance is going or something !?

Sorry in advance if this is not the good place to ask ...

Cordialement,
Regards,

Bruno LUISSINT

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential, intended solely for the addresse(s), and may contain legally privileged information.
Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or
falsified.
Please visit http://swapdisclosure.sgcib.com for important information with respect to derivative products.
                              ************
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont confidentiels et susceptibles de contenir des informations couvertes
par le secret professionnel.
Ce message est etabli a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.
Veuillez consulter le site http://swapdisclosure.sgcib.com afin de recueillir d'importantes informations sur les produits derives.

Re: quickfix website is not reachable

Colin DuPlantis

I happen to have the 1.6.3 configuration page open right now (has been
open for some days on my box). Do you need anything from that page?

On 05/10/2017 07:51 AM, LUISSINT Bruno (EXT) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to consult quickfixj documentation but website is Off.
>
> Do you know if maintenance is going or something !?
>
> Sorry in advance if this is not the good place to ask ...
>

> Cordialement,
> Regards,
>
> Bruno LUISSINT

> This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential, intended solely for the addresse(s), and may contain legally privileged information.
> Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
> Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or
> falsified.
> Please visit http://swapdisclosure.sgcib.com for important information with respect to derivative products.
>                                ************
> Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont confidentiels et susceptibles de contenir des informations couvertes
> par le secret professionnel.
> Ce message est etabli a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite.
> Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration.
> La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.
> Veuillez consulter le site http://swapdisclosure.sgcib.com afin de recueillir d'importantes informations sur les produits derives.

Colin DuPlantis
Chief Architect, Marketcetera
Download, Run, Trade
888.868.4884 +1.541.306.6556
http://www.marketcetera.org

Re: quickfix website is not reachable

LUISSINT Bruno (EXT)

Hi Colin,

It's Ok, I can see the page now.

Actually, I'm looking for a FIX API and I'll look into QuickfixJ documentation to see if it suits to my needs.

Thanks

Cordialement,
Regards,

Bruno L