Quantcast

NoPartyIDs being sent on resend

ridhi.arora
This post was updated on .
I am using quickfixJ version 1.0.4 and facing an issue when application receives a resent request(35=2), the original trade that was sent with multi-groups is being not correctly sent.  The incomplete trade is being sent that is rejected from external client.

Now client sends a another request this time(35=AD) for which we responded correctly with All groups getting sent in  multi-group trade.

I am not using any DD.
If this issue has been fixed in any later version. Please if you can tell the which version and jira against which it has been fixed.

Thanks,
Ridhi