Modified GenerateMojo in order to specify more parameters

Modified GenerateMojo in order to specify more parameters

Jose Chavez

Last year I submitted a pull request that allowed a developer to have more control over the internal proxool DB connection pool.

I committed some more changes to my fork. Not sure if this endangers my current pull request.

I opened up some getters and setters in the GenerateMojo class. Specifically, I added getters and setters for decimal, orderedFields, and fieldPackage.

I needed to have more control over these parameters for generating custom protocols (CME, ICE, etc).

Can you please review when you get a chance?

Kind regards,

Jose E. Chavez