Message Rejects

Tommy Hannon-5
I am seeing rejections in one of our session event logs...

20070503-16:47:41: Message 1441 Rejected: Invalid tag number:50044
20070503-17:03:46: Message 1494 Rejected: Invalid tag number:50134

I have not set the "ValidateUserDefinedFields" setting and the
default in the user guide shows "N".

This seems to be irreconcilable.  Am I doing (or not) something wrong
or is there a bug?

- Tommy

Re: Message Rejects

toli
Tommy,

> I have not set the "ValidateUserDefinedFields" setting and the
> default in the user guide shows "N".

This may be a bug in documentation. I checked the DataDictionary code,
and by default the checkUserDefinedFields flag is "true", and i
couldn't see where the value was modified in default settings.

So try explicitly setting the ValidateUserDefinedFields=N, and if that
fixes your problem then file a doc bug.

--
Toli Kuznets
http://www.marketcetera.com: Open-Source Trading Platform