Header/Trailer Fields in FIX50+ DataDictionary Missing?

Header/Trailer Fields in FIX50+ DataDictionary Missing?

Joe Wood

I notice that from FIX50 onwards the <Header> and <Trailer> sections in the Data Dictionary files are empty. This means that the functions DataDictionary.isHeaderField and isTrailerField don’t work.

Are these functions now obsolete? I didn’t see any mention about this on the mailing list before, so I assume there was some announcement?

Thanks

Joe Wood