Construct custom fields in admin msg

郭程

I'm trying to construct the admin message with our own custom defined field, may I know how put the field in the logon and heartbeat standard msg?
Thanks,
Cheng

Re: Construct custom fields in admin msg

QuickFIX/J mailing list

do you mean you want to put a certain field on the admin message when sending it?
First section on this page: http://www.quickfixj.org/confluence/display/qfj/User+FAQ

Chris.

Mailto:Christoph.John@...

http://www.macd.com

Re: Construct custom fields in admin msg

郭程

Thanks, Chris. Noted.

Cheng

2017.06.09,3:59PM, Christoph John <[hidden email]> :

You get a reference to the header, so you only need to get the header and set the fields. You do not need to put the header back in.
But please write to the mailing list and not to my personal mail address. Thank you.

On 09/06/17 09:40, Cheng wrote:
Hi,
Sorry, the same query. How I put the certain field on the header section? The example one should be set in the body part. I tried to get the original header by get header but seems no method to put back after modified? Can I have ur suggestion? Thanks

2017. 06. 08,5:49 PM,Cheng <[hidden email]> :

Yep, thanks

2017, 5:40 PM,Christoph John <[hidden email]> :

Hi,