Quantcast

Configuration file path options?

Derek Mahar

What are the options for specifying file path options in the QuickFIX/J configuration?  I presume that I can specify absolute paths, but may I also specify relative paths?  Is there a way to specify a classpath or some other resource path?  Do any of the file path settings require special treatment?

The following is a list of the configuration settings, taken from http://www.quickfixj.org/quickfixj/usermanual/1.5.3/usage/configuration.html, that require a file path:

DataDictionary
AppDataDictionary
TransportDataDictionary
SocketKeyStore
FileStorePath
FileLogPath

Derek

Re: Configuration file path options?

for most of the settings QFJ will try different strategies. IIRC it will first try to open the resource as file and will then try to load it from the classpath.
I can only say that we are using relative paths e.g. for log files and classpath for data dictionaries.
Just try it out. ;)
Cheers