Config file properties, ExecutionReport

Peter Adelmann

I have a config file which is being loaded by QFJ when my application starts. The logs reflect that. Is there a way to access the values in the file. Since the application already knows about them, it seems foolish to use java code to access the Properties.  I’m currently not using System.set/get property.

Also, there seems to be a way to harvest the results of a transmission with ExecutionReport. Is that somewhat straight forward provided the receiver sends such a thing? I guess in a larger sense I’m looking for the results of whether the message was accepted or rejected by the clearing house I’m communicating with.

Thank you,

Peter Adelmann

Investment Advisory Services are offered through RobustWealth, a registered investment adviser. Please remember that securities cannot be purchased, sold or traded via e-mail or voice message system. This email transmission and any documents, files or previous email messages attached to it may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read this transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution, or any action or omission of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone at (609) 483-8101 or return and delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.

Re: Config file properties, ExecutionReport

Peter Adelmann

Sorry I spoke too soon. Settings look simple.  Found the answer right under my nose.

ExecutionReport is probably also, but still a little puzzled concerning it’s operation.

Peter

Mailto:Christoph.John@...

http://www.macd.com