Quantcast

Changing Value of a Tag

Nikita Nemade

I need to change value of Account tag for the quickfix message.
Is there a way to do this?

Regards,

Nikita Nemade
Senior Software Engineer

Indus Valley Partners | Unit- 153/154 | 2nd Floor | SDF- 5 | SEEPZ SEZ | Andheri (E) | Mumbai 400096.
Email ID: nnemade@ivp.in  Websitewww.ivp.in | Sype: ivp.nnemade

Disclaimer:
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individuals or entities addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Indus Valley Partners (India) Pvt. Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this mail is strictly prohibited.

Re: Changing Value of a Tag

thannon
This post was updated on .
Try reading the QuickFIX/J User Manual documentation for your version...

http://www.quickfixj.org/documentation/

... in sections...

Receiving Messages
Sending Messages

I would suggest using the "Most Type Safe" method.

Nikita Nemade wrote