Change Session.registerSession() and Session.unregisterSessions() access permission to package public

Change Session.registerSession() and Session.unregisterSessions() access permission to package public

Yang Yang

Hi, everyone.
I want to implement a custom SocketAcceptor and EventHandlingStrategy. I need to clear the sessions cache in the "Session" class when something happens. But register/unregisterSession(s) methods are package private functions. So how can I manipulate the sessions cache in Session class without some accessing permission rework? Please help.
Thank you.

Re: Change Session.registerSession() and Session.unregisterSessions() access permission to package public

did you try to use add/removeDynamicSession()?? Maybe it is sufficient for what you want to do?