Building QuickFIX/J with IDEA

lb

Building QuickFIX/J with IDEA

lb

I've imported QuickFIX/J maven project in IDEA but I'm having troubles building it (memory issues in particular) because it looks like the current maven configuration auto-generates all the classes every time a build is started, is there any way to work on quickfix-core and disable automatic code-generation ?

Regards,
Luca

lb

Re: Building QuickFIX/J with IDEA

lb

Sorry it was a mistake in my IDE setup, however I've noticed that the messages classes are generated for bot quickfix-core and quickfix-messages, is that expected ?

Hi,