[BANZAI] LOGOFF - LOGON fails

ilyas.usal

Hi all,

I'm using Banzai right off the box, and I have a problem with the Session >
logoff / logon feature from the top menu. The logoff actually works
perfectly, but then I can't reconnect. I've run the application step by
step, and there doens't seem to be any exception or problem. It just
doesn't do anything. Oddly enough, the same iniator.start() call when the
application starts works.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ilyas

Re: [BANZAI] LOGOFF - LOGON fails

Stephen Bate

Hi Ilyas,

Those are OpenFIX-related testing menus. The "logon" and "logoff" is
really and initiator stop and start which won't do what you want. I've
committed a change in the trunk to Banzai.java that will just log off
and log on the sessions and will start the initiator the first time you
log on. It never stops the initiator. If we need both behaviors in the
future, we can add more menu items.

Steve