Anybody used FileStore outside of the initiator?

Anybody used FileStore outside of the initiator?

Robert Nicholson

So I persist the message data in batches and need to ensure I can recover if there's an issue with the database. Ie sequence numbers have advanced and so I must handle the batch when there's no database available. I can choose to shutdown my initiator at this time but I still have some messages to revisit later.

So if there's an issue I must do something with the data that has been received and placed in a batch.

One idea is to persist the batch to a different medium which is where FileStore comes in since it's not the database.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone